Leading Frogger Golf’s collection of innovative golf accessories is the Award Winning Amphibian Golf Towel. Pros only hit with clean clubs, you should too. The ultimate golf towel for any weather, the Amphibian Towel by Frogger, has a WET interior and DRY exterior golf towel for cleaning clubs in sunny weather. Conversely, it acts like an umbrella in the rain, providing a dry interior towel for hands and grips and a wet exterior towel for cleaning golf clubs. The inside towel absorbs 3 times more water than cotton, dries 3 times as fast and is antifungal and antibacterial. A carabiner securely attaches the Amphibian Towel to your golf bag. With two 28″ x 14″ towels folded into one, it’s double the size of a standard golf towel but yet more compact. Avoid the mess and get the best thing to having a caddy with Amphibian Golf Towels.
The Frogger Amphibian Towel is so groundbreaking, so different, you’ll hang your other towels out to dry. The secret to the Amphibian Towel is an interior moisture-proof barrier that keeps the wet side wet and the dry side dry, rain or shine. This umbrella-like design helps clubs stay cleaner and keep their bite for more backspin, control, and distance. The towel also includes an inner pocket made with a special bamboo fiber that holds three times more water than regular towels. Offering twice the surface area of a standard towel, the Amphibian Towel measures 14 by 14 inches.
Frogger Golf Wet and Dry Amphibian Towel Blue Black Features
- “BEST NEW PRODUCT” 2009 PGA Merchandise Show – Ground breaking innovative design is the ULTIMATE CLEANING TOWEL SOLUTION beside a caddy cleaning your golf clubs for you.
- DELIVERS STRONGER LONGER SHOTS WITH GROOVE BITING TRACTION MAXIMUM HIGH BALL SPINNING STOPPING POWER.
- CLEANS CLUBS LIKE PROFESSIONAL CADDIES – 2 IN1 WET & DRY TOWEL is the MOST EFFECTIVE Golf club, groove, and ball cleaner with it’s innovative wet and dry side pocket design.
- 3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION – Two 28″X14″ towels with a waterproof barrier between in an upside-down diamond shaped pocket delivering 2X CLEANING SURFACE in a compact design so it doesn’t hit the ground when hanging from golf bags.
- ON DRY DAYS – Wet the inside and the outside stays. Clean clubs and balls inside and dry them outside for maximum club to ball friction increasing distance and golf ball back spin for accuracy.
- ON WET DAYS – Keep hands and grips dry in the rain. Leave the inside towel dry for hands and grips and use the wet outside towel to easily clean clubs and golf balls.
- Two 28″ X 14″ Towels in one
- Waterproof interior membrane keeps wet and dry towels separate
- Hang dry instructions: hang wet on the exterior to dry
- On a dry day: wet the interior to clean clubs and use the dry exterior to dry them
- On a rainy Day: leave the interior towel dry and allow the exterior to get wet