The SKLZ Gold Flex Trainer is the ideal tool to perfect your swing so you can get the score you want, every time you step onto the course. Use it when or warming up before a game and get a low-impact stretch for easier mobility. With a weighted head made of durable polyurethane, and a flexible fiberglass shaft, you’ll build muscle and power with every swing. Work the fundamental core golf muscles, and tone your obliques as you gain muscle memory. Let your perfect swing become more of a habit, and less of a practice. Simply swing this training aid while learning lag and elimination of early release. Available in either 40” or 48″ in length with a 2.5 lb. head, this flexible weighted trainer encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, helping to reduce slices. The 48” is recommended for individuals 5’6” or taller, or those who are stronger and more advanced in their golf game. The 40” length is ideal for those who are under 5’6” or who are at a beginner or intermediate level. Made of high quality, durable materials, you can feel confident that you will be able to use the SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Trainer for years to come. Investing in high quality sports equipment and training tools, means you’re investing in your athletic goals.
SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Trainer Strength Tempo and Warm Up Tool 40″ Features
- DEVELOP BETTER MECHANICS. Find the natural feel of lag, and develop core golf muscles with the SKLZ Gold Flex Trainer. Correct the path and develop a flatter swing plane that is initiated from the lower body, allowing you to fight slices.
- BUILD MORE POWER. Build muscle memory and strengthen your swing with the 2.5lb. weighted head so you can hit every ball with ease. The extra flex in the shaft helps lengthen your swing, giving you more power and better control.
- THE PERFECT WARM UP TOOL. When you swing the trainer it creates a low-impact stretch to increase flexibility and range of motion. The momentum of the weighted head encourages proper weight transfer, improved form, centered balance and greater power.
- DEVELOP YOUR TEMPO. Swing the Gold Flex repetitively to gain feedback and correct bad habits. The exaggerated flex allows for a lag during your back swing to help find your tempo. Use this easy training aid 10-20 times a day to improve your game.
- MADE TO LAST. SKLZ provides you with high quality sports equipment that is durable, strong, and made to last. Whether you’re a competitive golfer, or play leisurely with friends, the Gold Flex will help you reach your goals.