Golfers. Concerned about Getting the Backspin and Ball Control that you Deserve? It’s all about Playing with Well-Grooved Irons!
The grooves in your irons are designed to enable ball control and spin. Frequent club use can not only fill the grooves with debris but can also damage the groove edge. The groove sharpener tool works by cutting away bent over metal in the grooves of your clubs and re-sharpen groove. The tool will also remove the grit and dirt that build up over time.
Get the Newest Golf Club Groove Sharpener with 6 Heads – Ideal for Optimal Backspin and Ball Control – Perfect Tool for all Irons
– Available Color: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold and Black
– Made from a high grade vacuum heat treated precision tool steel with a hardness up to 60 on the Rockwell scale.
– Comes with two different cutting ends. One is U shaped, the other V shaped. You choose which one to use.
– Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise the R&A and USGA rules regarding width and depth.
– Fantastic results on both V and U shaped grooves.
– Works by sharpening the rolled over metal edges that have collapsed in the grooves of your club whilst at the same time removing the particles of dirt, sand and grit within the grooves that have built up over time.
1x PVC container
Money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
Our Commitment to the Highest Quality Golf Accessories
Vancle is committed to bringing you advanced golf accessories to improve your play.
Golf Club Groove Sharpener Tool with 6 Cutters Vancle® Golf Club ReGrooving Cleaning Tool 6Tip Golf Accessories Features
- 6 cutters heads golf club groove sharpener with two different cutting types,2 for U type club grooves and 4 for V type grooves.
- Features 6 heads with two different cutting ends, one U shaped, the other V shaped, you choose which one to use, Lichi texture on the shaft surface for firm gripping when cleaning the golf club head, avoiding sliding in the hand.
- Highest quality metal construction, made from high grade precision tool vacuum heat treated steel, measuring 60 on the Rockwell hardness scale, for maximum durability and cutting effectiveness. Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise USGA rules regarding groove width and depth.
- Lightweight and portable tool – Package in clear plastic safety container for easy storage,complete with a tube case to store it and weights only 1.6oz and 4.4inch long you can definitely bring this groove sharpener to all of your golf sessions.
- Perfect for ADAMS, CALLAWAY, COBRA, CLEVELAND, NIKE, PING, TAYLORMADE, TITLEIST, WILSON, and other Leading Irons, including Sand Wedges, Lob Wedges, Gap Wedges, Approach Wedges, and other Golf Utility Clubs.