The divot devil was created to eliminate user error when fixing ball marks. Most golfers use a 2-prong pitchfork tool to €œdig and flatten which tears the roots of the grass and brings dirt to the surface. The divot devil tool uses undulated prongs to gently lift the grass back into place and the €œfree-spinning head prevents the user from twisting the tool and tearing the roots of the grass. This is truly a repair tool. Also, the divot devil is extremely easy to use and works quickly. The undulated prongs repair ball marks with a few quick jabs and, when the prongs retract, the tool is small and light in the pocket.
Divot Devil Ball Mark Repair Tool By Stinger Golf Features
- Specially designed prongs lift the grass back to the surface without tearing the roots
- Free spinning head functions independently of the body, preventing twisting and tearing
- Prongs replicate the golf course agronomists model used at country clubs daily.
- The retractable prongs allow the tool to feel small and light in the player’s pocket
- Repairs ball marks quickly and easily